duminică, 22 noiembrie 2009

Stars don't die








Creation's Expression

Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. On many occasion when I’m dancing, I’ve felt touched by something sacred. In those moments, I’ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.

Stars Don't Die

They say that some of the stars that you see overhead aren’t really there.
Their light takes millions of years to reach us, and all we are doing is looking into the past, into a bygone moment when those stars could still shine.
"So what does a star do after it quits shining?" I ask myself. "Maybe it dies." "Oh, no," a voice in my head says. "A star can never die. It just turns into a smile...."

Love you Michael..........

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Persoane interesate