duminică, 22 noiembrie 2009

Say how much you love Michael!

As I don't seem to find the right words, I took the liberty of quoting my good friend ANDREEA, who was so inspired and I just love the text she wrote:

"I smile when I hear your name, I smile when somebody is talking about you, my eyes shine when I see you and all of my beeing is trembling when I hear your voice.
I loose track of time when I stare into your deep dark eyes, I spend hours and hours dreaming about how I would hold your hand when you’d feel lonely, how I would bring a smile on your face when you are just about to cry, how I would caress your hair late at night when you can’t find your sleep.
I am dizzy and I forget about things all the time.
This means the symptoms are all here, so yeah, I LOVE YOU!
I love how your name is rolling on my lips.
I love the heat that your smile gives to my body.
I love how you bite on your lower lip and how you cover your eyes with your hand when you feel shy.
I adore everything about you, even your flaws.
I adore how thru your almost translucent skin I can see every vein in your body because this way I know you inside out.
I adore your childlike way of being because this way we can fly with Peter Pan every night, forgetting all our problems.
I adore your naivety because that kept you strong and true to your beliefs.
I adore everything that people love and hate about you.
I want to cry in your place.
I want to feel lonely in your place.
I want to put myself in chains for you to have your freedom.
I would sacrifice all my dreams just for you to be able to live one of yours.
I would die and reborn for you.
I look lost
I feel lost
I AM LOST in a world without you."

Thank you so much Andreea!

Love you Michael!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Persoane interesate